Laura's Life Day by Day

These are the things that go on in Laura's life. Thoughts, emotions, concerns, and just day to day living in Laura's world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseville, Michigan, United States

I've been married for thirty years now. I have three grown children and five grandchildren, and another due in November. My boys are both married and my youngest, my only daughter still lives at home. I work at an assisted living place taking care of elderly residents.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Where did it all go?

I don't know what happened. I went to my blog site and my most recent posts are not there. As a matter of fact, there are no posts since the beginning of last December!!! I have no idea where they went to. Maybe they ran away out into cyberspace somewhere, who knows. Maybe it's because I didn't switch over to the new blogger thing until I was forced to because the old way is no longer available. Needless to say, I'm pretty upset that my posts are gone.

7 Comments:

Blogger JR's Thumbprints said...

Sorry to hear about this. What happened to you scares the hell out of me. I'd sure hate to see all 300 plus postings of mine wiped out. I did manage to print the 140 pages of material and just last week, backed up my blog. With the new blogger, you're actually saving your old template and putting in a new one for download purposes. I thought I'd lose everything, yet I must've clicked all the right buttons. I hope you can regain what you've lost. Good luck.

12:32 AM, April 03, 2007  
Blogger Tim said...

Laura,
The new Blogger has been giving me fits since they made me switch, I sympathize fully!! For more than a week I wasn't able to post anything except the title, and before that I couldn't leave comments on anyone's site, plus a half dozen more little quirks that irritate me. Hopefully you didn't lose those posts for good.

8:15 PM, April 03, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe you accidentally deleted it or something. I almost did that, like ... twice.

Blogger = annoying.

12:34 AM, April 04, 2007  
Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

That's awful, Laura! I hate to lose anything I've written -- I hope you can get it back -- JR is right -- sometimes you get lucky and push a button and it all comes back. Your post has encouraged me to print out my stuff! I'm glad you're back, though and here's to recovering the posts!

7:10 PM, April 04, 2007  
Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

That's awful, Laura! I hate to lose anything I've written -- I hope you can get it back -- JR is right -- sometimes you get lucky and push a button and it all comes back. Your post has encouraged me to print out my stuff! I'm glad you're back, though and here's to recovering the posts!

7:10 PM, April 04, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

JR's Thumbprints, Tim, Dorky Dad, and Michelle's Spell,

Hey everybody, All my posts just magically appeared today!!! I got on line and was going to check out my blog responses and there they all were!!! I'm so happy. The one I was really concerned about losing was the post about the loss of my little brother. I thought, Gosh I finally write down all about what had happened to him, and I lose my story. I'm so glad I got it back.

~Laura~

7:51 PM, April 04, 2007  
Blogger Erik Donald France said...

Hey Laura,

glad your posts came back. It is daunting to worry about -- I will also print and save more regularly now.

10:16 AM, April 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home