Laura's Life Day by Day

These are the things that go on in Laura's life. Thoughts, emotions, concerns, and just day to day living in Laura's world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseville, Michigan, United States

I've been married for thirty years now. I have three grown children and five grandchildren, and another due in November. My boys are both married and my youngest, my only daughter still lives at home. I work at an assisted living place taking care of elderly residents.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Let it snow!!!


Thank God I have tomorrow off of work!!! All this snow is coming down, the winds are blowing and it's not fit for man nor beast to be outside. I am so glad that I don't have to worry about driving in it tomorrow morning. They say we will have about 6 to 8 inches of the white stuff before morning. I've already been out to shovel twice, and it's still coming down hard. I can't wait until spring arrives. I'm sick and tired of the cold weather. And poor Taco!!! By morning the snow will be higher than he is tall. The poor puppy gives me those sad puppydog eyes everytime I take him out to go to the bathroom. He looks to me as if to say what did I ever do to you to deserve this kind of treatment?

15 Comments:

Blogger ZZZZZZZ said...

I know isn't it sad?!?! I let him outside and the snow was halfway up his legs and when he went to pee his weenie dipped into the snow! My poor doggie!

11:00 PM, February 13, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I give my wife the same look whenever she forces me outside to use the bathroom.

Aw, man. That joke was cheap.

I wish it would snow more here. I want to take The Boy sledding. All we get is this brutal cold.

12:36 AM, February 14, 2007  
Blogger Erik Donald France said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Laura! Snow day, snow day, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:43 PM, February 14, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

Sheila said...
I know isn't it sad?!?! I let him outside and the snow was halfway up his legs and when he went to pee his weenie dipped into the snow! My poor doggie!

. . . Poor little Taco. I bet he'll be glad when spring comes too.

~Mom~

5:17 PM, February 14, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

Dorky Dad said...
I wish it would snow more here. I want to take The Boy sledding. All we get is this brutal cold.

. . . I hate the cold weather and I only like December snow because it gets me in the Christmas mood. After the 1st of the year, the snow and the cold can go away as far as I'm concerned.

~Laura~

5:19 PM, February 14, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

Erik Donald France said...
Happy Valentine's Day, Laura! Snow day, snow day, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. . . Happy Valentine's Day to you too!!! I'm so glad I didn't have to get up and drive through all that mean old snow today.

~Laura~

5:21 PM, February 14, 2007  
Blogger Irene said...

Hope you have yourself a snowy, romantic Valentine's day, lovely Laura! =)

8:32 PM, February 14, 2007  
Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

It's too cold outside! Hope you enjoyed your day off!

9:51 AM, February 15, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

Irene said...
Hope you have yourself a snowy, romantic Valentine's day, lovely Laura! =)

. . . Snowy, yes. Romantic, my hubby works until about 8pm, so we'll see.

~Laura

3:13 PM, February 15, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

Michelle's Spell said...
It's too cold outside! Hope you enjoyed your day off!

. . . Yeah, it's way too cold out. The best part about having the day off is I don't have to go outside at all today.

~Laura~

3:15 PM, February 15, 2007  
Blogger Steven said...

6 to 8!?!?

Man oh man...I LOVE CALIFORNIA! ;)

Steve~

3:48 PM, February 16, 2007  
Blogger JR's Thumbprints said...

I actually enjoyed revving up the snowblower. Yet, I too, cannot wait for spring.

1:46 AM, February 17, 2007  
Blogger ShadowFalcon said...

Oh I love Snow, but hold on to taco!

4:21 AM, February 19, 2007  
Blogger Bird on a Wire said...

My cocker decided that whenever it snows or rains she's allowed to pee in the house.

1:26 PM, February 23, 2007  
Blogger Helen said...

Every single dog across the world can pull that face. And I fall for it everytime.
Helen

12:17 PM, February 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home