Laura's Life Day by Day

These are the things that go on in Laura's life. Thoughts, emotions, concerns, and just day to day living in Laura's world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseville, Michigan, United States

I've been married for thirty years now. I have three grown children and five grandchildren, and another due in November. My boys are both married and my youngest, my only daughter still lives at home. I work at an assisted living place taking care of elderly residents.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

I'm Back!!!


Gosh, it seems like forever since I've wrote on this blog. I don't know why I stopped for so long. I just didn't feel like doing much of anything. Just been working, cleaning house and watching grandkids and not much else lately. This Sunday coming up my husband and I will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary! Boy, how the time flys by. It seems like just yesterday all our kids were little, now they're all grown up and we have 5 grandchildren. I have been truely blessed.

4 Comments:

Blogger JR's Thumbprints said...

Welcome back. It's not like the blogosphere is going anywhere. A few folks may pull the plug on their blog, but others will fill the void.

12:26 AM, March 30, 2007  
Blogger Erik Donald France said...

Happy anniversary! Good to see ya back.

1:38 PM, March 30, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

JR's Thumbprints said...
Welcome back. It's not like the blogosphere is going anywhere. A few folks may pull the plug on their blog, but others will fill the void.

. . . How true. But still, it's good to be back.

~Laura~

9:37 PM, March 30, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

Erik Donald France said...
Happy anniversary! Good to see ya back.

. . . Thank you.

9:39 PM, March 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home