Laura's Life Day by Day

These are the things that go on in Laura's life. Thoughts, emotions, concerns, and just day to day living in Laura's world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseville, Michigan, United States

I've been married for thirty years now. I have three grown children and five grandchildren, and another due in November. My boys are both married and my youngest, my only daughter still lives at home. I work at an assisted living place taking care of elderly residents.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sick, Sick, Sick

OK, First my Sheila gets a bad case of the flu, and now I got this terrible case of bronchitis. Maybe the germs in this house will turn on each other and kill each other instead of attacking all the people in this house. Thank God I didn't have to work this weekend because when I looked out the window this morning and saw all that ice everywhere, I thought to myself. . . I ain't doing nothin' all day today!!! And I've been true to my word. This is the first thing I've done all day besides sit in a lazyboy chair with the remote control in hand. I haven't been sleeping well because if I lay down, all that congestion gets caught up in my lungs and I start hacking away. My ribs and my back are hurting really bad, probably from all that coughing. Unfortunately, it's back to work for me tomorrow. Wish me luck getting through the day. Hope everyone out there is doing well, or at least, better than I am.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Hey, hope you get to feeling better soon!
Sickness seems to get passed around the house this time of year and it takes so long for everyone to get healthy. Hang in there!

7:59 PM, February 25, 2007  
Blogger ShadowFalcon said...

Oh no! not both of you, wrap up warm and I hope you get better!

4:42 AM, February 26, 2007  
Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Laura,

I sure hope you feel better soon! Something terrible is going around -- take good care of yourself!

9:55 AM, February 27, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Both of you got sick? Wow. I hope y'all feel better.

2:30 PM, February 27, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

Tim, ShadowFalcon, Michelle, and Dorky Dad . . . Thankyou for all the well wishes. Love you all.

~Laura~

8:58 PM, February 27, 2007  
Blogger Helen said...

Oh no, now both of you are ill! I really hope you both are feeling better soon!
Helen

2:34 PM, March 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home