Laura's Life Day by Day

These are the things that go on in Laura's life. Thoughts, emotions, concerns, and just day to day living in Laura's world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseville, Michigan, United States

I've been married for thirty years now. I have three grown children and five grandchildren, and another due in November. My boys are both married and my youngest, my only daughter still lives at home. I work at an assisted living place taking care of elderly residents.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be Cowboys


Stress! Stress! Stress! O.K. Last night I stayed up for half the night trying to upload a picture of our Halloween decorations out front for my Halloween post and it wouldn't let me. I tried again earlier today with no success. Now I figure, o.k. I'll try to figure out what's wrong and I put in this picture to upload, and it works! The problem is, I have nothing to write about that relates to this specific picture. So all I can say is . . . Hey Jim, this is my little cowboy. He doesn't have a guitar, but he does have a horsey that was too heavy for him to carry along while he was out trick or treating last night. Also, his hat kept flying off his head because of the wind.

9 Comments:

Blogger Erik Donald France said...

Direct costume competition for Jim? Brutal! But cute.

11:02 PM, November 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute!

11:24 PM, November 01, 2006  
Blogger Bird on a Wire said...

I've been having trouble uploading also...oh well, glad to see you got it to work.

12:09 AM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger JR's Thumbprints said...

Don't you think I've been traumatized enough, Laura? He does have a more rugged cowboy look to him. I would've settled for a horse instead of a guitar, but I didn't have a choice in the matter.

1:56 AM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Kay Russ said...

Aww, he's so cute. In my mind, Evan doesn't exist and Robert's still 4. Time passes too quickly.

I did see Dirty Jobs during shark week. It was pretty good. I think I've seen every episode.

2:08 AM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger ShadowFalcon said...

Ahhhh he looks so happy, very cool costume.

4:08 AM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Adorable costume! I love Halloween!

11:43 AM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger ZZZZZZZ said...

yeah my nephew is cute.... but he is a handful to watch!!!!

11:52 AM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Steven said...

That's a cute kid you've got there.

Though...the severed horse head is somewhat disturbing. ;)

Steve~

11:54 AM, November 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home