Laura's Life Day by Day

These are the things that go on in Laura's life. Thoughts, emotions, concerns, and just day to day living in Laura's world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseville, Michigan, United States

I've been married for thirty years now. I have three grown children and five grandchildren, and another due in November. My boys are both married and my youngest, my only daughter still lives at home. I work at an assisted living place taking care of elderly residents.

Friday, October 27, 2006

The Party's Over


It's over. The Tiger's lose the 2006 World Series. Even little Evan was bored with it. The walks, the errors, the wild pitches, and the lack of hits against a Cardinals team that was focused and out for blood. I thought maybe in the top of the nineth we had a shot, but it wasn't meant to be. Congradulations to the Cardinals and to the Tiger's, better luck next year.

4 Comments:

Blogger JR's Thumbprints said...

I woke up in the eigth inning with drool on my face. I must've been snoring because I woke up with a sore throat this morning. It certainly was a good season for the Tigers. Now my fair-weather-fanness can be put away until the next playoff run.

8:38 AM, October 28, 2006  
Blogger Erik Donald France said...

Alas, coulda shoulda. . . Exciting, though. Even with that third base error, there was still a shot in the ninth inning. Driving around Detroit today, people are still proud of the Tigers for getting to the Series and for a great season.

4:41 PM, October 28, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:50 PM, October 28, 2006  
Blogger ZZZZZZZ said...

We had one hell of a great season. I guess we just got a little greedy thats all.

8:52 PM, October 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home