Laura's Life Day by Day

These are the things that go on in Laura's life. Thoughts, emotions, concerns, and just day to day living in Laura's world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseville, Michigan, United States

I've been married for thirty years now. I have three grown children and five grandchildren, and another due in November. My boys are both married and my youngest, my only daughter still lives at home. I work at an assisted living place taking care of elderly residents.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Game Three

Game 3 . . . we sucked!!! And that's all I have to say about that. The only good thing about tonight was that I was watching my grandsons and they were able to distract me from the T.V. throughout the baseball game. I can't believe that this is the same Tiger team I watched on Tuesday. Oh well, I still believe in the Tigers. I also believe that our Tigers shall overcome these obstacles such as wild pitches, errors, endless strike outs, and the inability to score runs. In the end, the Tigers shall prevail and we will win this World Series. Go Tigers!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Laura,

I was so depressed last night! But we will triumph, no doubt. Here's to game four!

12:16 PM, October 25, 2006  
Blogger ZZZZZZZ said...

I was so angry watching the game. I understand they had a great pitcher but come on! Half the guys on the team don't even swing at the first pitch no matter how good it is. We need to start swinging. And Zummya?!?! Don't even get me started on you. Why the hell would you throw to third? It was and easy double play if you would have just thrown to second. Then whoever was running to home plate would have scored the run! You moron.

3:17 PM, October 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home