Laura's Life Day by Day

These are the things that go on in Laura's life. Thoughts, emotions, concerns, and just day to day living in Laura's world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseville, Michigan, United States

I've been married for thirty years now. I have three grown children and five grandchildren, and another due in November. My boys are both married and my youngest, my only daughter still lives at home. I work at an assisted living place taking care of elderly residents.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Game Four

What a rollar coaster ride!!! A drab 1st inning esculates to excitement when Casey hits a home run to get the Tiger's rolling in the 2nd. I begin to think the game is ours when Casey gets a RBI- single in the 3rd. Rodriguez follows Casey's lead and gets another RBI-hit and I am ecstatic!
I start to tense up when the Cardinals answer back with a run in the 3rd and 4th innings leaving the Tiger's with a slim lead of 3 - 2.
Depression sets in as the Cardinals score 2 more runs in the bottom of the 7th and take over the lead.
But wait, A light at the end of the tunnel! The Tiger's tie things up in the top of the 8th and again, I have hope.
The light at the end of the tunnel burns out and so do my hopes for a win when the Cardinals recover the lead and keep it. Game over 5 - 4 Cardinals. That sucks!!!
But one little tidbit of info you may not be aware of. Did you know that both previous World Series where the Tigers played against the Cardinals, whoever won game 4 lost the Series! I pray history repeats itself. We'll have to wait and see. Until then . . .
Game 5. . . Do or Die.

4 Comments:

Blogger JR's Thumbprints said...

All the Tigers need to do is take one game in St. Louis. I'm willing to bet they more aggressive swinging the bat for game 5.

4:20 PM, October 27, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

I hope so jr. I really want to see Kenny Rogers pitch in Game 6. That man is possessed!

4:27 PM, October 27, 2006  
Blogger ZZZZZZZ said...

I was so upset. I thought I was going to pull my hair out! We were doing so good that game and it all went to hell.

7:22 PM, October 27, 2006  
Blogger Bird on a Wire said...

Thanks for the welcome!

9:09 PM, October 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home