Laura's Life Day by Day

These are the things that go on in Laura's life. Thoughts, emotions, concerns, and just day to day living in Laura's world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseville, Michigan, United States

I've been married for thirty years now. I have three grown children and five grandchildren, and another due in November. My boys are both married and my youngest, my only daughter still lives at home. I work at an assisted living place taking care of elderly residents.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Picture that goes with the post below


From the "Hall of Pictures"

4 Comments:

Blogger Tikilee said...

I like the picture. You sure can see a lot of character in each face. Not to sound too Chicken Soup For The Soul, I want to say that I don't think it was a coincidence that that door to door photographer knocked on your families door all those years ago. Amazing occurrences are often very simple and it isn't till much later that you realize the significance of what happened. It certainly can make a person thankful for small miracles.

10:39 AM, November 04, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

Wichita-Lineman said...
I like the picture. You sure can see a lot of character in each face. Not to sound too Chicken Soup For The Soul, I want to say that I don't think it was a coincidence that that door to door photographer knocked on your families door all those years ago.

. . . I agree with you. Sometimes I think that photographer was an angel among us giving my family something to look back on and cherish after God took my little brother to heaven.

10:57 AM, November 04, 2006  
Blogger ShadowFalcon said...

I love old photos they are just like little windows the the past

6:56 AM, November 06, 2006  
Blogger Steven said...

Great photo!

Steve~

1:38 PM, November 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home