Laura's Life Day by Day

These are the things that go on in Laura's life. Thoughts, emotions, concerns, and just day to day living in Laura's world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseville, Michigan, United States

I've been married for thirty years now. I have three grown children and five grandchildren, and another due in November. My boys are both married and my youngest, my only daughter still lives at home. I work at an assisted living place taking care of elderly residents.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Opps, I did it again

Well, I was drafting the post I intended to post for today and somehow the picture I was posting with it disappeared off the page. Now I don't want to post this particular post without it's picture and the computer will not let me put the picture back in there. So I've decided to write the post, which is kind of long, down on paper after I get home from work and then try it again. Who know's maybe I'll have it done by Saturday. Until then, have a great weekend everybody.

8 Comments:

Blogger ShadowFalcon said...

Oh no, I hate when that happens! I spent an hour writting a post the other day and computer crashed...

4:35 AM, November 10, 2006  
Blogger Steven said...

Technology makes me sooooo mad!! *steam shoots from ears* ;)

Steve~

10:25 AM, November 10, 2006  
Blogger ZZZZZZZ said...

yeah technology bites sometimes...

12:50 PM, November 10, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

ShadowFalcon said...
Oh no, I hate when that happens! I spent an hour writting a post the other day and computer crashed...

. . . Yeah, I spent about an hour and a half on the stupid post, then nothing! It really sucks.

~Laura~

4:14 PM, November 10, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

Steven Novak said...
Technology makes me sooooo mad!! *steam shoots from ears* ;)

. . . I'm old school, so this computer stuff is confusing for me anyways, but when stuff like this happens I just want to scream!

~Laura~

4:15 PM, November 10, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

Sheila said...
yeah technology bites sometimes...

. . . It wouldn't be so bad if I could type as fast as you do and with my messed up arm, it's even harder.

4:17 PM, November 10, 2006  
Blogger Bird on a Wire said...

Thanks, you have a wonderful weekend as well. I hate when I can't get my pics to upload.

4:42 PM, November 10, 2006  
Blogger Helen said...

mm, sometimes blogger has 'bad days', where you can't log on, and then you can't write the post that you've been wanting to write for ages. That really bugs me.

1:06 PM, November 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home