Laura's Life Day by Day

These are the things that go on in Laura's life. Thoughts, emotions, concerns, and just day to day living in Laura's world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseville, Michigan, United States

I've been married for thirty years now. I have three grown children and five grandchildren, and another due in November. My boys are both married and my youngest, my only daughter still lives at home. I work at an assisted living place taking care of elderly residents.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

New Blog



Hello everybody and anybody,

I've decided to start my own blog instead of just responding to my daughter's blog all the time. And the issue for today is: I've decided to quit smoking. Yesterday I called a smoking cessation number I got from my insurance pamplet and they are going to send me an informational kit to help me with quiting the cigarettes. I plan to be totally smoke free by Christmas. Wish me luck. I know it's going to be difficult, I quit a long time ago, but I started up again about six years back and I'm ready to quit for good this time.

2 Comments:

Blogger ZZZZZZZ said...

Glad to hear that you're going to quit. Hope you stick to it.

4:44 PM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger Helen said...

Good luck!
Helen x

6:23 AM, October 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home