Laura's Life Day by Day

These are the things that go on in Laura's life. Thoughts, emotions, concerns, and just day to day living in Laura's world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roseville, Michigan, United States

I've been married for thirty years now. I have three grown children and five grandchildren, and another due in November. My boys are both married and my youngest, my only daughter still lives at home. I work at an assisted living place taking care of elderly residents.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I feel like I'm not all there.






The past couple of days have been pretty bad for me. I feel like I'm not all there. Thank God I'm not due back at work until tommorrow. I've got chills, my throat's scratchy, I've got this weezing sound in my chest, and I've got the cough from hell. I went to the doctor's today. I hate going mainly because when I'm feeling really bad, the last thing I want to do is sit in a waiting room with a bunch of other sick people waiting for my turn to get poked and prodded at. Well the Doc finally got around to checking me out. Apparently, I have a sinus infection and bronchitis. So he gave me a bunch of prescriptions to have filled and I figured I'd write this down while I wait to go pick the prescriptions up. Needless to say, I probably won't be writing any posts for the next couple of days. I'm just going to go pick up my medicine, take it and then crawl into bed. Stay well everybody.

11 Comments:

Blogger Erik Donald France said...

Laura, hope you feel much better soon. A lot of bad stuff going around. I went to the dr. today too, but only got some antibiotics. I might need a second opinion if they don't work.
Cheers, Erik

7:54 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger JR's Thumbprints said...

Hey, try to get well for Thanksgiving. Nothing like being sick over the holidays.

1:27 AM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Bird on a Wire said...

What a bummer. I hope you get well soon. Yesterday, 16 students were out with the flu at the school in which my girlfriend works--lots of stuff going around. Take care of yourself.

4:13 AM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger ShadowFalcon said...

Oh no! I hope you fell better soon :-)

Look forward to reading you post once your back.

4:54 AM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Here's all happy thoughts to getting well!

12:12 PM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Steven said...

Sorry to hear about your health. HOpe you feel better.

Steve~

12:32 PM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger ZZZZZZZ said...

Sorry you're sick mom. Try to get some rest. I know you are all about work and responsibility but try to just take it easy and not do so much. You need to be healthy and that is the most important thing.

1:26 PM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Tikilee said...

Cillax Laura (Chill out and Relax). Being sick is a drag but the best thing to do is watch some Tv and have a hot Coco or two. Hope you're feeling better soon.

2:36 PM, November 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the photo. And I hope you're feeling better soon, especially before next week!

10:16 PM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you feel better!

8:25 AM, November 20, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes.

10:10 PM, November 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home